never much here, but here’s what’s taking up my time when I’m not working…
- things I occasionally play with:
- things I have enjoyed playing with:
- black and white i and ii
- halo i and ii - need to get into halo 4 and 5
- unreal tournament - playing and building
- dungeon siege - building. this is all dungeon siege i and legends of aranna, not dungeon siege ii or iii
- things that could have been better:
- could have been more adaptive - if you went back to the earlier systems, the tasks were of the same complexity, ie four or five ships which were no match for your souped up craft.
- could have been more evenly paced - the last 5 levels just flew by in a hectic rush, after the more “gentle” pace of the first 8 or so - they had lots of opportunity for exploration, side missions etc.
- I was hoping this would be everything that freelancer wasn’t; but it wasn’t then. it might be now though
not sure what else I’m going to put here, so check back later…